[WriteLog] kh6zm

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] kh6zm
From: Max KH6ZM via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 04:47:13 +0000 (UTC)
Re.: MakrothenSaved the program, turned it off went to dinner.Came back, turned
it on and did the same thing, super check partial did not work and unless the
cursor is the qso entry slot the F keys will not work.I suspect that if I start
with a brand new log, it, will work. So then at the end of the contest combine
all the logs or maybe no turning off the computer for 48hrs. Or do something
else..73Max