Re: [WriteLog] Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog
From: "Wayne Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:54:45 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Bill,
I am sorry you find my attitude poor, but I am not going to change my
policy. If you recently purchased WL under the assumption that the FT-450
was already supported, then I'll arrange for a refund. But your statement
that you paid $65 indicates you bought it well before the FT-450 existed
(as we have not charged that sum for many months), and if that is the case
then I don't apologize for accepting your money for the use of WL since
then.

In case there is anyone else on the list that shares Bill's misconception:
your WL purchase does not come with any promise for future functionality.
If it doesn't do what you want it to do today, then don't buy it based on
an assumption it will do something tomorrow as we make no such promise.

I recognize that at this moment we are behind in terms of rig support.
There are a number of new rigs on the market today that WL does not
support. I wish I could promise we'll have drivers for them soon, but I
make no such promise. Things are also busy at my day job.

73,
Wayne, W5XD