[WriteLog] Windows 98...ufff...help

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows 98...ufff...help
From: "Carlos G-Nascimento" <cgnascim@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:03:11 -0700
To all:
I got WL and all is OK in my PC with Windows 98, but I can not have the PC to
generate a CW signal to my Icom 765 rig to use the keyboard.  When I place the
765 rig on the setup window of WL, it does the real CW (continous wave...hi)
continuosly.  My interface works great with CT and DX4WIN programs.  I have try
to read all about in the reflector, I can not fins a simple answer like..."do
this, and that"...Please help, THANK YOU ALLL!!!!

Carlos G-Nascimento, NP4IW/XQ3AQI
Walnut Creek, CA .

Carlos G-Nascimento, Ph.D.
2061 Magnolia Way