[WriteLog] Version 10.33c and cabrillo for WAE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Version 10.33c and cabrillo for WAE
From: steveac@charter.net (Steve)
Date: Mon Aug 11 14:35:25 2003
I upgraded to version 10.41c and was able to export a Cabrillo file.

The WAE web page http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm reads in part
  " . . .  Most current log programs today produce either Cabrillo
format or DARC STF format. Both file formats are fine and the easiest
for us to handle. Please send us your log in this format."

So I sent them Cabrillo :)

Thanks for the advice.

Steve
K8JQ