[WriteLog] Re: [Icom] Success - MMTTY x 2 and filter/spectrum question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [Icom] Success - MMTTY x 2 and filter/spectrum question
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:33:27 -0500
CC'ed to the MMTTY Reflector.

The right display shows that the RTTY audio tone sigs are not set to the
same freq as the MMTTY passband. Maybe your 706 was not in RTTY mode, or
you had shifted the freq somehow. You can control the passband in MMTTY as
well as the passband of the 706, and they are not matched here.

Also, I run the audio level adjustments to get a higher audio level on the
MMTTY screen - about 50 - 60 % the height of the panel.

Try the TPF (Twin Peaks Filter) in the RTTY mode on the 756 - works great
for me.

NOTE for our MMTTY friends - a special(?) version of MMTTY is being used
here as the interface to Writelog, a contesting/logging Windows program.

Jerry W4UK