[WriteLog] 2 CW decoders

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 CW decoders
From: ns3t@hotmail.com (Jamie Dupree NS3T)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:12:55 +0000
WL Experts:

I'm trying to figure out how to run audio into my PC in order
to have audio from two rigs feed two CW decoder windows
in Writelog.

I only have a single "line in" input on the PC for audio.
I have nothing extra like an SO2R box or W5XD keyer.

I'm sure this is easy, but wanted to solicit some advice
from people who have set it up already.  I would assume
one can use some kind of Y adapter for a R/L radio split, but just
want to make sure.

Thanks for your help.

Jamie NS3T