[WriteLog] VHF Sweepstakes - Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] VHF Sweepstakes - Cabrillo
From: weightdn@bright.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:12:55 -0500
Same problem here but once I figured out what was going on the solution is
pretty simple. Just open the Cabrillo file in Notepad and, first, substitute
three spaces for 599 (edit, replace). Replace all. Then substitute two
spaces for 59 and replace all. Note that if you replace all when searching
for 59 you will need to repair any time entries (i.e., 0159, 1359, etc)
because the 59 will get replaced with two spaces. Could do a 'find next' and
replace but it is faster to just fix the times. If you don't fix the times
the robot gives you a warning but also says that it is not a serious
problem.

Mike / W8DN