[WriteLog] Now available - DX Telnet Launcher program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Now available - DX Telnet Launcher program
From: dxdog@rcn.com (Jerry Keller)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:30:39 -0500
John... this looks great!! One question... the text page on the website
includes in the sample launch.txt file list "C:\Progra~1\dx4w407\dx4win.exe"
Should this really use dx4w502....? Isn't that the latest version?  Or am I
missing something again?
Incidentally .... I worked with your earlier procedure for "easy set-up of
DXT to feed both WL and DX4WIN" and was never able to get it to work. This
new "launcher" apparently makes that exercise obsolete, so it's a moot point
I suppose.
Jerry K3MGT