[VHFcontesting] Fwd: Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave Conference - 3rd Call for

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave Conference - 3rd Call for Papers
From: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:34:38 +0000 (UTC)
 From: Paul Wade W1GHZ <w1ghz.q@gmail.com>To: NEWS VHF Reflector
<newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>; microwave@mailmanlists.us via Microwave
<microwave@mailmanlists.us>; 10ghz-up@groups.io <10ghz-up@groups.io>;
"midwest-microwave@groups.io" <midwest-microwave@groups.io>; "brms@groups.io"
<brms@groups.io>Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 at 10:05:29 AM CDTSubject: [BRMS]
3rd Call for Papers - Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave Conference
 Third Call for Papers for the 47th Eastern VHF/UHF/Microwave ConferenceApril
19-21, 2024
Windsor, CT
https://newsvhf.com/conference/ for details.

With the conference just over a month away, we still have room for a few more
presentations - like yours!
Please consider giving a presentation or submitting a paper.  even a short talk
about a small project would be good.All bands from 6 meters to light, or topics
of general interest like roving or test equipment.
Speaking of test equipment, Greg, WA1VUG, will be providing some of the
fantastic Rohde & Schwarz instruments - up to 170 GHz this year.
I mostly subscribe to microwave groups, but most microwavers also do VHF and
UHF.  anyway, please pass this along.
Please register soon, even if you aren't speaking.
73Paul W1GHZ & Mark, K1MAP_._,_._,_