Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night

To: wz1v@sbcglobal.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "neWsVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 08:28:43 -0500
Hello Good Buddy Ron

Thanks for the 222 report.  That is a pretty nice tally of ops on ur list. I was traveling in VA on Tuesday and forgot to send out a reminder about 222 night. It looks like things went well.  I am on my way South for a few days and will miss the next Tuesday as well.  It has been an uneventful trip with only one surprise so far. We stopped in the middle of Pennsylvania Dutch country at an Italian restaurant that was run by a Mexican fellow.  The food was great! Other than that it has been pretty normal.

I am in Georgia this morning. Florida panhandle this afternoon.

CU on the bands soon

Dave  K1WHS