[VHFcontesting] WSJT Night in the South East

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WSJT Night in the South East
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 14:51:50 +0000 (UTC)
Every Monday evening, a group of stations, in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, The
Carolinas and Cuba get on WSJT.
People get on as early as 7:30 Eastern Time. Often, there are stations active
as late as 10 pm. Activity usually peaks  around 8:15~8:30, Eastern Time. We
(of course) use 144.174 FT8. We get on Q65-15A, on 144.170 MHz. Sometimes
stations QSY to higher bands. If you want to coordinate a contact, log into the
chat room http://w4dex.com/qso/account.php

If you have any questions, e mail me, off list.
Buddy WB4OMG EL98