Re: [VHFcontesting] Killer laptops available

To: pvrc@mailman.qth.net, NEWS <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, 10GHz-Up@groups.io
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Killer laptops available
From: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:31:00 -0500
Hi All,

I've received over 50 requests for the 25 available laptops. I will respond
to everyone as soon as possible but we are also moving into our new house
this weekend so PLEASE BE PATIENT !!!! I will honor requests on a first in
basis but I will respond to everyone whether you are getting one or not.

Thanks!!

Terry Price - W8ZN
Directive Systems and Engineering
703-754-3876