[VHFcontesting] Killer laptops available

To: pvrc@mailman.qth.net, NEWS <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, 10GHz-Up@groups.io
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Killer laptops available
From: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:58:41 -0500
Hi all, in the next week or so, I'll have some VERY nice laptops available.

Dell Latitude 5400's all from 2019/2020. i5-8265U 8th gen @ 1.8 GHz, 16GB
memory, 250GB M.2 PCIe SSD. 3 USB ports and a USB-C port (which can handle
a Dell docking station), wired and wireless ethernet, HDMI video port.
Windows 11 (latest 23H2),  open office, adobe reader, java, 7zip all
pre-installed. With charger. $200 plus shipping. These are all in mint or
near mint condition. Latitudes are Dell's business line, built very well.

Let me know if you want on the list or if you want any other information.

Terry Price - W8ZN
Directive Systems and Engineering
703-754-3876