Re: [VHFcontesting] Toosday TooTwentyToo Night

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <222Activity@groups.io>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Toosday TooTwentyToo Night
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 17:10:51 -0500
I'll be active for a little while this evening but will be calling it early as
I want to get up at 0'dark-thirty to see if I can score FL on 222 on meteors.
I also need MA on 222.   It's the only NE state I am missing.  If there are any
active stations please tell them to point my way.  I'm available for any mode,
anytime.

K3SK  FM07th
Dave Buckwalter