[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint Results
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 09:33:29 -0400
It was fun.   I managed a total of 16 contact, which isn't bad for way down
here in FM07.  I logged contacts with several different modes: SSB, CW, FT8,
Q65.   Surprisingly, 6 contacts were SSB and all were strong signals.  Of
the 2 Q65, one was terrestrial and the other EME with K1KWH.   Dave's signal
was blasting in here off the moon with almost zero background noise.
Probably the best signal I've heard from him.   Sadly, the other few
stations that were on EME all went QRT early before the moon rose enough to
be above my ground noise level.

See you all on 432 next week.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter