[VHFcontesting] 222 Night summary

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Night summary
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:41:14 -0400
The highlights of the evening were N1BUG, FN55 at 650+ miles, VE2XX up in
FN25 and K1ZK near Burlington, VT (almost Canada). Been trying but hadn't
worked any of them before.   Unfortunately, no joy again with AJ6T and
N4TWX.  The path to the northeast was the winner last evening.  The usual
stations also checked in: K1WHS (much louder than usual), W9KXI, WA3NUF,
WZ1V, N2MJH (new station for me), KO4YC and K9MRI.  I also worked K8BB,
EN82 Monday evening plus N0URW, EN41 on 2m SSB.
Instead of the bass boat and trailer, I'll settle for a new 432 Yagi - hi.
Howard  WA3EOQ in FM09