[VHFcontesting] 21st International EME Conference Trenton, NJ in 2024!

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 21st International EME Conference Trenton, NJ in 2024!
From: Jay Baack <whereisjay@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 07:32:12 -0700
Greetings all,
While I know the 10GHz and above contest is right around the corner as well
as the VHF contest, I wanted to get this info out to you as soon as
possible.

The 21st International EME Conference is coming back to the states and will
be held in Trenton, New Jersey August 9-11, 2024. Make sure to keep an eye
on the conference website for the latest news on presentations, speakers
and conference happenings. If you are active on EME, or want to be active,
this is the conference to attend next fall. We are updating the site almost
daily with new info on housing, conference details and the EME related swap
fest you will not want to miss.

Conference site: https://eme2024trenton.org
Also have a page setup on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095335463320