Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 meter sprint

To: Stu Mitchell <cw@stu2.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 meter sprint
From: Robert Willey <bobwilley@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:37:59 -0400
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: K3RLW
Operator(s): K3RLW
Station: K3RLW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18xq
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3RLW's Contest Summary Report for VHF
 Created by N3FJP's VHF Contest Log
 Version 6.6.6  www.n3fjp.com

 Total Contacts = 12
 *Total Points = 108*

 Operating Period: 2023/08/26 23:46 - 2023/08/27 02:44

 Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 1:20:31
 Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 2:57:59

 Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 8.9

 Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %
 ----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---
    6        0       0      12      12     100
            --   -----     ---   -----     ---
 Total       0       0      12      12     100

 Total Contacts by Grid:

 Grid        Total     %
 ---------   -----   ---
 FN31            3    25
 FM29            2    17
 EM96            1     8
 FM18            1     8
 FM19            1     8
 FN12            1     8
 FN20            1     8
 FN21            1     8
 FN30            1     8

 Total = 9

===

Really meager results.  Poor propagation,but I put in the effort.
ICOM 746PRO, 6m Moxon @ 25ft

-----
Bob Willey - K3RLW
bobwilley@gmail.com