Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Don't forget tonite is 222 Activity Night

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Don't forget tonite is 222 Activity Night
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 18:29:29 -0400
Just a little reminder to get on 222 this evening. The action starts on the East Coast around 2300 UT. I will be there and hope you will be too.

Last minute, just wanted to make sure the weather was going to
cooperate...

I'll be on from the FN42ft/gt line.  I'm trying out the Merrimack
Premium Outlets as a location for events like this.  There's definitely
visibility in some directions, maybe even west enough.  We'll find out.

I'll jump on the chat page and give digital modes a try if anyone's
interested.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell