[VHFcontesting] Don't forget tonite is 222 Activity Night

To: "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Don't forget tonite is 222 Activity Night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 15:29:22 -0400
Just a little reminder to get on 222 this evening. The action starts on the East Coast around 2300 UT. I will be there and hope you will be too. I have it on good authority that the weather will cooperate at least a little bit. Patchy fog is predicted, but no huge storms or rain static is involved here. That is a bonus. Check out 222.100 and move off as activity grows.  If there is little activity on yourarea, monitor ON4KST Chat Region 2 144/432 and set up a sked or two. Many of us monitor there for activity. Meteors are very good as he Perseids winds down, so don't be shy and try some meteor scatter for extra fun.

73

Dave K1WHS