[VHFcontesting] Wow, it is 222 Activity Night again.

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Wow, it is 222 Activity Night again.
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:01:39 -0400
It seems that I am still digging out from the 222 and Up Contest, and here it is. Another Tuesday!!   It is raining hard here in Northern New England. (So what else is new?)  I still plan to be on for an evening of fun and relaxation to enjoy one of the best VHF bands we have the privilege to be allocated.

The ON4KST Chat page is a good resource to set up schedules if there is no one in your area. Seeing that it is August 8th, the meteors will be ramping up and a meteor sked or two might be fun. I will be on and ready at about 22:45 UT or 6:45 PM and looking on 222.100 from my QTH here in Maine.  I am hoping that the Ohio contingent shows up more often and tries skeds with some of the East Coasters.

So circle Tuesday night for 222 MHz and try to get on and work a few, or any station on that band.  You never know when an anonymous donor will offer up another brand new Bass Pro Shops Bass Boat and trailer to a lucky 222 MHz winner!

73

Dave K1WHS