Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and Up Contest Rally

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and Up Contest Rally
From: peter hutter via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 14:56:13 +0000 (UTC)
Hello again,
I've forgotten to mention the importance of rovers! They're are the essential
core for making any state QSO party and VHF thru uwave contest a success.
There's is so much in terms of planning, expense, sweat and tears, lack of
sleep, and building a station that goes into it in order to keep us all
fixed/portable stations gratified. The converse is equally important, we need
to keep them well fed with QSOs by generating activity of our own.
73,Peter WW2Y
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android