[VHFcontesting] 222 Evening Activity + June Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Evening Activity + June Contest
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 13:07:54 -0400
Hey Dave, I ended up working 71 ANALOG stations on 6m, quite a few on CW.
My Heathkit uMatic memory keyer continues to work fine after all these
years.  I love those touch paddles.  And for the first time my Q totals on
222 and 432 were the same with one more grid on 222.  The 222 activity
night is working.  Actually, Saturday was pretty much of a bust as little
analog was to be found.  However, on Sunday, I guess everyone got tired of
pushing buttons or ran out of FT8 stations to work  as the Q's started
rolling in.  A fair amount of Es on 6m (I heard there was a little bit on
2m, but elsewhere) but the upper band condx were pretty flat.

I may be late for the 222 party tonight, but will try to get on.  WA3EOQ