[VHFcontesting] KG9OV/R

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG9OV/R
From: Tony Contratto <vhfcontesting@kg9ov.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 19:27:26 -0500
KG9OV/R June VHF Plans:

I will be operating Limited Rover, so only 6, 2, 222, and 432.  Primarily SSB
if there is someone there to talk to, otherwise FT8 / FT4 / other digital on
all bands.  I will have APRS running while moving between grids (turned off
while operating), so you can follow me there (KG9OV-9).  I’ll try to get at
least a couple packets out at each new spot so there is an accurate position
for me on the trackers.  If I have decent connectivity, I may be in the ON4KST
chat as well.

Saturday: EM79 / EN70
Sunday: EN50 / EN51 / EN60 / EN61

-Tony