[VHFcontesting] NU2H sporatic backyard portable for VHF contest

To: VHF Contest list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NU2H sporatic backyard portable for VHF contest
From: Jay Thompson <ac2gj@live.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 20:49:39 +0000
Tons of family commitments and birthdays this weekend mean I won't be able to
put a good "butt in chair" effort.  I'll be sporatically operating backyard
portable from my home QTH in Amherst NY.  10W 6M dipole, 10W 2&440 Elk
Periodic, 223.5 FM on the HT; rest will be SSB but will break out FT-8 if I
have to.
Im hoping I can at least get a good solid few hours in Sunday evening (00:30
till end of contest UTC) to help the rovers coming home and any stations
looking for that 1 last contact.

73 es GL de Jay NU2H (ex AC2gj, KC2NVL)
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02ox