[VHFcontesting] K3SK June VHF Contest Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3SK June VHF Contest Plans
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 06:01:34 -0400
I will be operating the contest, Single Operator, from my home QTH located
in Farmville VA, Grid Square FM07th.  During the contest I will watching
ON4KST 144/432 Region 2 Chat, Pingjockey.net, and possibly the EME chat
pages when moon is visible.

I can work SSB, CW (QRS), and most of the WSJT-X digital modes.    I plan to
"follow propagation" but I will be jumping between bands & modes as activity
dictates.  If propagation cooperates, I will be able to "band hop" with
stations as well.   I currently have an elevation issue that I hope to
resolve by contest time, and if so, I will also be available for EME on most
bands.

Station configuration & bands are:

50MHz           1KW       -  1 x 6el
144MHz          1KW       -  4 x 9el LFA      (EME capable)
222MHz          800W   - 4 x 10el LFA   (EME capable)
432MHz          400W   - 4 x 19el LFA   (EME capable)
1296MHz         70W        - 2 x 70el PA1296 Super Yagi

During the contest I can be contacted for scheds via email
HamShack@buckwalter.co, or cell # 540 270 2222.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter
FM07 - Farmville VA