Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 MHz Activity Night

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 MHz Activity Night
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 17:22:47 -0400
Thanks for the Tuesday evening reminder Dave.   FYI- There was lots of 222 EME
activity last night.  Most likely because word was out that Mike, KL6M was on.
  All the activity was a bust for me.   I heard stations that could not hear
me, and stations heard me that I could not hear.   I was pretty bummed out when
I shut it all down, not working anyone.   I plan on being on again this evening
(Monday) to radiate toward the moon, and then Tuesday evening as well.   Then
sometime in the next week I'm going to reconfigure the antennas to hopefully
“fix” my 222 issues.   This is a bold move on my part to attempt this with
under 2 weeks left until the June contest.   If you do Facebook, I’ve posted my
issue and plans here:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02svkCTh6V1msrinQHmyLf2ZZJpfS8HqCLak28H9kMYNmPxBmoqyKe1DViyrjcTEg6l&id=100057824042535

de K3SK
FM07