Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Microwave Sprint WZ1V

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, "'Peter Motyl'" <cs735171012@earthlink.net>, <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>, <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Microwave Sprint WZ1V
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 12:15:52 -0400
I blew it.  I forgot and was cutting my lawn.    Anyway, It would not have been
pretty for me.  My 4 x 31el 1296 loops have an issue, probably with the power
divider or coax.   I am planning on replacing them anyway.  Today I ordered a
pair of the 70 element PA1296-70-6AUT low noise yagis.
(https://antennas-amplifiers.com/product/23cm-antenna/23cm-biggest-yagi-low-noise-eme-antenna-1296mhz/)
  I hope to have them installed by the June contest.     I plan on taking down
my old 31el loops and hauling them to Hamvention next week so someone else can
clean them up and get on the air.

de K3SK
FM07th