Re: [VHFcontesting] QSL - Paper vs LOTW

To: "Floyd Larck, KK3Q" <hamradio@kk3q.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] QSL - Paper vs LOTW
From: Dana <ve3dss@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 17:52:08 -0400
Floyd
I don’t think its clunky… but there are steps for security to follow…tight
security…

I know being outside of the US it was a bit of work.. but hey, most of the
planet is outside of the US of A.
and there are thousands of guys on there now… so it can’t be that bad…

Mostly learning curve stuff too…..
A nice manual would help… I bet

73 Dana VE3DS