Re: [VHFcontesting] Earth-Directed Explosion on the Sun (Roger Rehr)

To: Roger - W7TZ <ai7rogerroger@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Earth-Directed Explosion on the Sun (Roger Rehr)
From: David McKenzie <k1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 18:06:05 -0400
Hi Roger,

I was just playing with the settings, and I noted that in the wide graph
window, the TX bandwidth increases when you lower the T/R time. It doubles
in width between the default 30s and 15s on submode C. The only frequency
that doesn't turn red in this case is 700hz, same as with submode D.  The
reasons why are described in the separate Q65 quickstart guide available
here: https://wsjt.sourceforge.io/Q65_Quick_Start.pdf

Dave K1FSY