Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 activity nights

To: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 activity nights
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 14:30:06 -0400
Hi Chris,

For similar reasons (I live in a lousy VHF location), I also do most of my
VHF/UHF operating either portable or roving. If I was able to go down to
the shack and turn on some gear and operate from the house, I'd likely be
on 222 more.  For the Activity Nights and the Sprints, I take the gear out
and head to a nearby hilltop and operate.

Though I don't make as many contacts as the bigger stations, I still get on
and make some noise! Don't let it discourage you from operating.

73,
-Paul N1SFE FN31rn