[VHFcontesting] K1FSY 144 sprint results

To: NEWS Reflector <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1FSY 144 sprint results
From: David McKenzie <k1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:11:15 -0400
I was present for most of the evening working SSB and FT8. Finished with 47
Q's and 16 grids. A near tie for furthest contact between VE3WY in FN04 and
K5VIP in FM16 at just shy of 400 miles each. I did hear a couple other
Canadian stations including VE1SKY but couldn't quite make it through. It
was roughly an even split between SSB and FT8 contacts with most of the
phone contacts towards the beginning of the evening. Big improvement over
the January contest where I only had about a dozen total contacts on the
stacked loops.

73's
Dave K1FSY - FN31MR