[VHFcontesting] Kuhne 4 watt 3456 MHz Amplifier for Sale (price reduced)

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Kuhne 4 watt 3456 MHz Amplifier for Sale (price reduced)
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 12:02:19 -0400 (EDT)
3456 MHz: Kuhne (DB6NT) MKU PA341A 4w amplifier. The MKU PA 341A amp has a
250mw input for 4.2w (5w saturation) output at 3456 MHz. Includes most of the
original documentation and factory boxes.

Full Disclosure:  I had originally thought/hoped this could be easily converted
from 3456 to the 3400 MHz new US frequency allocation. However, I reached out
to Kuhne and received the following email:

"The two PAs are indeed quite different as the matching is very precise and
steep. A simple conversion is also not easily possible.
Therefore, you probably cannot operate the US version to the specified values
as the EU version (although the installed transistor could)."

Therefore, I've reduced my original asking price to $100. Buyer pays shipping.

73,
Ed K3DNE