Re: [VHFcontesting] Count down to 222 Activity Night

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Count down to 222 Activity Night
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:58:17 -0500
I worked 222 on the bench Tuesday evening.   I mean I worked on one of my
222MHz rigs.   I have a pair of IC-375A multi-mode rigs and one of them has no
audio output on SSB/CW, but it works fine in FM.   I decided last evening was
the time I try and find the fault and get it fixed.     I think I have it
narrowed down to a bad transistor that I don't have.   The good news is they
are only $3.50 for 5 of them and they will be here by Friday.    I hope that's
all I need, then I'll be able to also work myself on Tuesday nights.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter
FM07 – Farmville VA