[VHFcontesting] I missed Tuesday Night and worked 0 stations.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] I missed Tuesday Night and worked 0 stations.
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 00:36:13 -0500
I missed 222 night, but I have a hall pass to excuse me.

Earlier on Tuesday I lowered my VHF/UHF tower (it was 70º here today) to
replace the feedline on 432 & 1296 antennas with new low loss M&P
Hyperflex13 and, fix a few other issues.   I ended up replacing a
non-working mast mounted PSA-103+ LNA on 432 and tried to track down a new
SWR issue on the same band.   It just started after the heavy rain we has
last week and may be water in the antenna power divider.  I'll pull the end
caps tomorrow and check,   I hope to be back up on the air in the next day
or so and should be on next Tuesday night.

I'm also going to install a video camera on the array to make it easier to
boresight the antennas on the moon without going outside.

de K3SK
FM07