[VHFcontesting] K4NO/R. Jan ARRL VHF rover plans

To: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4NO/R. Jan ARRL VHF rover plans
From: Greg Richard <k4no@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:23:14 -0600
K4NO/R is the call ding and we will be on 6/2/222/432 during the contest this
weekend

Operators will be. W4HFZ, KK4DTQ and K4NO.

We will start in EM61 or EM51. Go back to EM61 or EM51 depending on start
point. Move thru EM52. EM62, EM63, EM73, EM74, EM65 and EM64 thru the weekend

We will monitor Slack Fourlanders channel and ON4KST if internet allows

These plans were originally reported on Slack using W4HFZ/R as the call.  This
has changed to K4NO/R as there is an issue with Chas’s LOTW computer

I will QSL after the contest via LOTW

Greg K4NO