Re: [VHFcontesting] Arnie Coro, CO2KK (SK)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Arnie Coro, CO2KK (SK)
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 11:17:01 -0500
Sad indeed, Arnie was my first 6M Cuba QSO,
as he was for many others back in the day.
He also helped many other Cubans get on 6M.
6M gear was hard for them to obtain back then.
I remember a group effort took place to send a
Heathkit SB-110 through Canada to get there.
RIP Arnie, you won't be forgotten.

73 Ron WZ1V