Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 activity night

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>, <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 activity night
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 14:59:18 -0500
Thanks for the geography lesson, Dave.  😊   I’ll make it even more difficult by
letting you know that center of my H frame is 44ft above ground.   Maybe a wave
bending antenna is the answer.  Something that not only bends over terrain but
also around those higher hill tops.   When I get some free time later today
I’ll look on Amazon and see what they have.  😊

On a more serious note, we’ll need to wait on one of those middle 1980s super
tropo ducts that run up & down the east coast.  Or, off the moon.

de K3SK