[VHFcontesting] 3CX800A7 144MHZ RF DECK

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 3CX800A7 144MHZ RF DECK
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 18:53:10 +0000
Hi all, I have the RF deck from a Henry 2002A. This amp was originally tuned to
154MHz, but I fabricated an "original length" quarter wave plate line for 144.
What you get here with the enclosure is the tube socket, grid and plate
collets, plate tuning and loading flappers, plate line, bypass and blocking
caps, input circuit complete (works fine at 144), bifilar wound filament choke.
Not sure the reflector will let an image through but you can see the top view
on a QTH ad #1617856, and I can send plenty more pictures. What's missing is
the top cover, loading screw and a chimney. No blower. The pic shows a "bad"
tube in there only for "alignment purposes". I don't have any more good tubes..
I'd like $50 plus shipping but will entertain reasonable offers. Pay by Pay
Pal,, If any questions? ask away! - bill, K1DY in Maine