[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:43:05 -0500
With the nasty wx moving into the area one of my usual dx contacts, K9MRI,
opted to be qrt due to 40mph winds.  I was able to work N1GC down in EM95
just before he got nailed with the heavy rain.  To the NE, condx were above
average as K1WHS almost sounded like a local and I was able to work N1JEZ,
FN44 which doesn't always happen.  WZ1V and K1PXE had their usual fb
signals from FN31; plus a loud signal from the much closer WA3NUF in FN20.
I missed a few others as I went qrt shortly after 8PM local.

Looking at all the New England/East coast stations Dave, etc. work during
the Activity evening I would like to try with many of them after you are
finished with all the "locals;" caution, I won't be S9+20!  Ping me on
ON4KST.  It's always worth a try.  I WILL work W4ZST,  AJ6T and AA9MY one
of these days - hi.
WA3EOQ