[VHFcontesting] 222 activity night

To: "newsvhf@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, packrats reflector <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 activity night
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:28:18 +0000
I got started at 23:00 and worked WZ1V SSB, then K1WHS and K1PXE. Tried with
N1BUG, N1JEZ and N2SLO but no go. Mosquitos were invading as the Juliet balcony
door was open for the antenna. An important phonecall came in, so I called it a
wrap as we are headed south to FL in a few days. I tried to get on for the 432
Weds eves, but dinner plans and dance nights with the XYL prevented my
participation. I have really looked forward to exercising my limited radios and
antennas with you all, and especially the K1WHS Chronicles. We'll be back next
June, so C U all then, or perhaps we'll catch you on 6m when it's open. 73,
Rick K1DS