[VHFcontesting] ***VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, O

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ***VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH***
From: <temanuele@ebulent.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 19:58:22 -0400

***VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH***

As moderator of the VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention 2022 I am
looking for 2 or 3 presentations covering a wide range of VHF/UHF/Microwave
topics that may attract newcomers to the forum & to our favorite part of the
spectrum as well as inform and enlighten the usual suspects.  A 20/25
minutes may seem a bit brief but as demonstrated in the past a
well-organized PowerPoint presentation can be very effective despite the
time constraint.

I encourage first time presenters or anyone who has not presented recently
to consider making a presentation.  The forum is scheduled for Saturday May
20th in Forum room 4 at 12:00 to 1:30PM.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me OFF-LIST  at
WA8RJF@arrl.net

73,

Tony K8ZR

_._,_._,_