Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz Activity Night is this evening!

To: "222 >> 222Activity@groups.io" <222Activity@groups.io>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 MHz Activity Night is this evening!
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 06:35:48 -0500
Well it was the usual story for me. Total exhaustion and unable to be on last night. BUT I made another request to move my Tuesday stuff to Monday and this time it worked out! Starting the week of January 24 I will no longer have such an exhausting day on Tuesdays!!! I've managed to be on for Activity Night exactly twice so far... and those were the two and only two weeks when my usual Tuesday stuff didn't happen for whatever reason. So I am very hopeful here!

73,
Paul N1BUG
FN5mf