[VHFcontesting] Fw: High Powered Preamp

To: VHF <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fw: High Powered Preamp
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:03:28 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: High Powered Preamp
 I have a mast mounted preamp now extra to my needsIt has a 2 meter DEMI gasfet
preamp but that can be changed to another bandThe box contains two CX600's and
preamp.With this preamp comes  about 125 feet of cable to supply 12 volts
switching off the sequencerAlso in this sale it comes with a DEMI "Sequencer".
This system helped me obtain WAS on 2 metersLooking for $300 for
everythingPictures on direct E mail request73Herbwa2fgk@yahoo.com