[VHFcontesting] SO2R 6m/2m 6m causing S9 noise on 2m

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SO2R 6m/2m 6m causing S9 noise on 2m
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:10:40 -0600
 I tried dueling CQs for 6M and 2M  during the VHF contest. 6m was totally
quiet when 2m was transmitting, but 2m had S9 white noise when 6m was
transmitting. Antennas are 130 feet apart. Happens with even 50 watts on
6M, although "only" S7 then. Using FT8 for both bands. Rig is Flex 6700
with a DEMI 2m low drive amp with receive preamp. When I transmit SSB on
6m, it sounds like splattering on voice peaks.

I need advice on what to try.

Thanks,
Chuck W5PR