Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:58:28 +0000 (UTC)
 FT4 did not work and FT8 did? Interesting, but predictable. Another
interesting thing that seems to happen is JT65 doesn't seem to work any better
than FT8. I have my own theories about JT65 vs FT8...

Buddy WB4OMG
EL 98

I tried some FT4 on troop on 144 Mhz here over a 300 mile path, but it didn’t
work where FT8 did…
The other modes? Not really… SSB is much more enjoyable as is CW - its real
person to person contact.
But FT8 does get thru where CW doesn’t… hi
73 Dana Ve3DS