Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests

To: Jeff Townsend <kn4vae@gmail.com>, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests
From: aduhawk@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:49:27 -0600 (CST)
That’s a tough question.  It really depends on where you are.  It won't be like
Sweepstakes at the open, but there should be activity through the early hours.
Saturday evening and Sunday morning are usually good.  Sunday afternoon — the
NFL playoffs should be on and the late rush Sunday evening could be another
time for Qs.  Of course with the digital modes it’s a new world.

Welcome, stick around, tell your friends.

Tim, K0PG