Re: [VHFcontesting] 2m FM LNAs?

To: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>, "nosigma@aol.com" <nosigma@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2m FM LNAs?
From: Gregory Winters <greg_winters@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 05:46:26 +0000
Same problem on 2m wanting to FM is kind of the same problem wanting to contest
on 446. Any 432 LNA could do, but at 446, nope. Granted there aren't many FM
contesters but I do search and pounce as a multiop and sometimes FM
only/single-op. Its tough to get multipliers here with the geography in SW WA
(not PA as the callsign might suggest).

Greg, K3RW
CN85ro