Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital ... contesting

To: John Kludt <johnnykludt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital ... contesting
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:38:14 -0700
John:

If watching TV or engaging in other similar activities while contesting is how
some operators want to operate I am fine with that, although beyond
occasionally getting a beverage during a long MSK144 meteor scatter attempt,
that style of operating has little appeal to me.  I wasn't advocating for any
sort of rule change re this type of operating.   If anything I think it worth
while to keep in mind that some operators do seem to enjoy operating that way
and in my view more activity is usually a good thing.

I hope that clarifies my comments.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ