[VHFcontesting] FS: 222 MHz Larcan Amp

To: "packrats@mailman.qth.net" <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: 222 MHz Larcan Amp
From: Michael Gullo <mgullo3@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:44:32 -0400
I am selling my backup Larcan 222 MHz amplifier. This hard to find amp is what
I have been using for years for contesting and MS on 222 MHz. 35 watts of drive
will yield 1500 watts out and requires 50V. This version of the Larcan lineup
does not require circuit modification. You will need  to supply a BNC connector
for the input and either an N or 7/16” DIN connector for the output. Directions
for adding these connectors, PTT, and cooling is available at Directive Systems
website under tech notes. I have a copy if it cannot be located. I purchased an
adapter from N2EME and with the addition of brass washers, per his
instructions, fabricated a nice N connector assembly for the output. I can
supply pics upon request of my setup as a guide. Price is $500. Reason for
selling – I purchased this unit as a backup for my amp and would rather see it
operational in the VHF community as I wind down from contesting. Gud luck.

73,
Mike -  WB2RVX
FM29mt

Sent from Mail for Windows 10